|Brand Title||Balaji Industries|
|Origin||Made in India|
|Material Utilize||Nomex, Kevlar|
|Color availability||Different colors available|
|Size availability||Available in different sizes|
Wearing the FR Uniform is the perfect way to be part of the experience of being a firefighter. The FR Uniform is made of 100% polyester material, the most durable and lightweight material for firefighters. The FR Uniform is designed to be comfortable, flame-retardant, durable, with the front of the shirt made of knit fabric and the back made of durable woven fabric. The FR Uniform is designed to be unisex, so it is available in both sizes. The FR Uniform is also designed to be machine washable to be easily cleaned after an intense day on the job.
Key Features of FR Uniform
- FR stands for Flame resistance in this fr suit specially designed to protect the wearer from flame and thermal injury.
- FR clothing self extinguishes and helps the wearer lower the risk of injury.
- FR clothing helps the firefighters to safeguard themselves from two conditions - electric arc flash and flash fire.
- FR garments lose their qualities after some time if washed regularly.
Why choose Balaji Industries?
We are among the industry's recognized names, as FR Uniform manufacturers and suppliers in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. These uniforms are created per the established industry norms and are highly demanded by the customers. Balaji Industries is an authorized fabricator of safety suits and also sells FR Uniforms at the lowest price. We also accept demands for large quantities of these suits. These suits are made to be worn by all genders.
- Delivers thermal insulation from heat
- Reduce burn damage and improves chances of survival
Call Us On