|Brand Title||Balaji Industries|
|Heat Resistance||Upto 1000 degree|
|Material Utilize||Heat Resistant Fabric|
|Size availability||Available in all sizes|
|Origin||Made in India|
Molten Metal Protective Clothing is a garment constructed from a non-flammable material that can extreme heat. The suit protects the firefighters from the liquified Iron and liquified aluminum splash. The jacket and pants feature cooling technology to reduce the wearer's temperature. The suit comes with a hood and back protection to safeguard the wearer. The suit is suitable for use in various industries, such as petroleum and natural gas production, manufacturing of metal, and construction. The garment can withstand extreme temperatures, and it is pliable and light. It is also utilized by workers and firefighters to guard against injuries and accidents. These suits reflect most of the thermal radiation and help to stay the wearer's body at a traditional temperature.
Importance of Molten Metal Protective Clothing
- Protects the wearer from molten metal splash damage. If the worker is wearing this protective clothing, then the wearer can be protected from maximum injuries and burns.
- Molten metal protective garments can protect the wearer from extreme chemical exposure.
- If the owners give importance to the safety of their workers, then the workers will work more efficiently.
- This suit will protect the wearer from radiant heat and molten metal splash.
- Helps to prevent the firefighters from emergencies and keep them safe
- Entire body safety from cut, scratch, warmness, and heat
Why Choose Balaji Industries?
Balaji Industries manufacture Molten Metal Protective Clothing in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, from fibers composed of metal, metallic alloys, plastic-coated metal, metal-coated plastic, or a core completely covered by metal. We provide extremely lightweight and flexible suits, gloves, and other safety products. You can order in bulk, and as per the quantity, the price may differ. We have the lowest price with the best quality material.
Call Us On