|Made in India
|Accessible in different colors
Full para aramid apron is ideally used for protection against abrasion, cuts, and rips. The apron is equipped with adjustable shoulder straps and waist belts, which will fit your body perfectly. The material used to make this apron is aramid fabric, and it also has an inner layer of cotton fabric. Aramid fabric is a very strong fabric and is useful as a heat resistant material for working in high temperatures. Cotton is easy to clean and durable, so you can be sure that it will last for years to come. The full para aramid apron is perfect for anyone who works in an industrial industry.
Importance of Full Para Aramid Apron
- The stitching of this apron is done with aramid thread. Thus, the main property of aramid is that it has good strength and has no melting point.
- Aramid makes the apron lightweight, and thus, it is useful for the workers to use and store.
- Wearing this apron can keep the wearer safe even after coming in contact with a temperature above 1800 degrees.
Why Choose Balaji Industries?
We are the best Full para aramid Manufacturers and Suppliers from Mumbai, Maharashtra, and India. Full para aramid apron is essential for industrial workers to keep them safe from working in temperatures above 1800 degrees. We at Balaji Industries provide the best quality apron useful for your workers. If you are placing bulk orders with us the price may differ. We offer the highest level and standard aprons like - Aluminised Fibre Glass Apron, Molten Metal Apron, Full Para Aramid Apron, Inherent FR Apron, etc.
- Afforable, and easy to use
- It has a fire and flame retardant inner layer which will protect the user from flame and fire
Call Us On