|Brand Title||Balaji Industries|
|Origin||Made in India|
|Material Utilize||Aluminium Fabric|
|Color availability||Silver (Plain)|
|Size availability||Free Size|
|Thread Used||Kevlar Thread|
Molten Metal Apron is a protective garment designed for industrial workers and firefighters. An apron is essential to safeguard firefighters and workers from molten metal. These aprons are not similar to kitchen aprons as both have different features and advantages. These pieces of clothing can be sturdy and comfortable. The apron is constructed of durable material to ensure the safety of workers. Therefore, an apron shields your clothes and skin from molten metal. They're also durable and comfortable. The aprons are also fire-resistant and water-resistant to shield the user from liquid metal heat.
Key Features of Molten Metal Apron
- The material used for such heat resistant aprons is aramid aluminised fabric. Aramid fiber is a strong fiber, and it is high strength and low density. On the other hand, aluminised fabric coating helps to reflect heat easily.
- This apron is designed to maximize mobility and is comfortable to use.
- Different types of industrial workers like the metal industry, glass industry, fire protection industry, etc., can use this apron to protect themself from high temperatures.
Why Choose Balaji Industries?
We are the best Molten Metal Apron Manufacturers and Suppliers from Mumbai, Maharashtra, and India. If you're working in constant high temperature or there is always a risk of heat, flame, fire, and molten splash, you have come to the right place. We at Balaji Industries manufacture the best quality molten metal aprons and other safety products at a reasonable price. We offer the highest level and standard aprons like - Aluminised Fiberglass Apron, Molten Metal Apron, Full Para Aramid Apron, Inherent FR Apron etc.
- Afforable, and comfortable to use
- Provides protection against molten metal splash and keeps the wearer safe
Call Us On